This is a short list of rules or ideas that I am writing about. They are covered in greater length, depth, and detail in my soon to be published manuscript.
I have put them online so that they can be of use to the readers of my blog.
Demand Success- Be Prepared-Plan to Win
- Create Yourself-who are you and what do you want others to perceive you to be?
- First Impressions are the only ones that matter.
- Maintain that impression that you left on others.
- Respect Yourself be clean and polished with proper hygiene; have properly fitting clothing; eat healthy; stay away from booze and drugs; stay away from other’s drama.
- Create a Reputation-specialize and become an expert in something; be a doer and achieve results; no excuses, leave that to losers.
- Be Your Best; be prepared; be self confident and do not undersell or underestimate yourself; be emotionless in public;stand up for yourself; cultivate good taste.
- Respect Others- avoid conflict; be on time; never insult; create goodwill; do right not wrong; arguing is a hostile action; cut the crap; provide direction and encouragement.
- You need a strategy to get you on the right path and to give you a direction to go in.
- You need a plan of action to reach your goals.
- You need discipline and discretion to create and maintain your personal image so others will want to follow you and assist you in reaching your goals.